Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Complete Care Nourishing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo,  purchased (for free, thanks to a CVS promotion) is fairly new in the market and a little different from the drugstore shampoo I have tried. The creamy, shampoo has a fairly thick consistency like condensed milk (other drugstore shampoo forms a rounder pool on my palm and gives a jelly look and pearly sheen) and I don't need much to clean the whole head (which contains much less hair since I chopped off my bra-strap length hair to a short bob). 

The shampoo foams and cleanses rather well without stripping out too much hair or oil. After using it for a week, I notice that my very dry/flaky scalp (which is quite visible when my hair is dry but the flakes don't fall or become itchy for two days, the duration between washes, so I don't give it much thought) has improved a lot but at the same time, my hair also became noticeably oilier just one day after wash...I guess, you gain some then you lose some? Anyway, I do like how moisturizing and weightless (before the oil attack, of course) and the lingering scent (which smells like the daisy one from the old Clairol Essences shampoo) so I will very likely repurchase.
Ingredient List of the Clear Nourishing Anti-Dandruff shampoo (the active ingredient is prythione zinc).

Comments