Majolica Majorca Majolook Trick on Eyeshadow in BR742 Everglade

Hello my lipstick buddies (still remember me?). Long time no see! Rest assured that I am still into hoarding palettes and lipsticks (I am trying to cut down though because I can't really reapply inside lab), it's just life gets in the way of things... Here is a palette that I have had for two years. 
Majolica Majorca might very well be one of my top three favorite eyeshadow brands (the other being Visee and Lunasol) and the one I reach for the most. The Majolook Trick On Eyeshadow is a pretty old release with base, shader, lIner and a duochrome sheeny "trick on" pan that shifts the overall feel of the palette.
BR742 is named something like Forest Gleam with a magical green teal top coat. 
The base is a blue white, shader is a medium champagne taupe, shader is a dried woody brown. I am not sure if I used too much but the "Trick On" pan is like...really obvious green. It adds a little minty touch to the neutral palette but doesn't look too work friendly.
Anyway, I do like the main shader which doesn't fall into the dime-a-dozen boring taupe category. The liner is defining but not smoked out. Being a Majolica fan I enjoy using it (though not as much as the others) but don't see why you should hunt it down. 

Anyway, I wish Shiseido pay more attention to Majolica (Integrate is releasing a lot of new color makeup) since it's so near and dear to my witchy princess fantasy.

Comments

  1. This is so pretty! (Hello, Mina! ^-^) It looks perfectly wearable yet so unique. I'm going to see if I can find one for myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think this particular palette is still available...Anyway I got myself yet another back up of be700 (the sheer shimmery silver purple taupe that kind of look like my undereye circle) because my first is no go officially...

      I gotta say these drugstore palettes are just so much more fun to collect (cost less and occupy less room).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.